Steps to enrolment
- The parent/carer contacts Bright Horizons IBSZ to express interest and to set up an initial meeting and tour of the school.
- Visitation of the school and a general meeting is scheduled.
- Following the initial meeting, if the parent/carer wishes to proceed with enrolment, Bright Horizons IBSZ will send a Pupil Reference Form directly to the child’s current or former school (if applicable) to be completed and returned for review.
- Upon receipt, review and approval of the Pupil Reference Form, Bright Horizons will contact the parent/carer to schedule a standardized assessment of the child.
- After the assessment is completed, Bright Horizons IBSZ will provide the parent/carer with feedback regarding results.
- If the assessment is satisfactory and the parent/carer wishes to proceed with enrolment, required enrolment documents will be provided to the parent/carer for completion.
As a requirement of admission at Bright Horizons IBSZ, Enrolment and Medical forms must be fully completed and submitted along with the following documents and payment:
- Photocopy of the child’s Vaccination card
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of the child’s photo ID card or passport
- Photocopy of parents'/carers’ photo ID cards or passports
- For Year 1 only, a letter from the child’s doctor confirming that the child is ready to attend
- Payment of the registration fee following receipt of all required documents
- Once payment is received, the parent/carer will sign the annual contract
All original documents which support copies of documents submitted must be made available for inspection by the School upon request by the School.
Note: An application will not be considered until ALL information and payment of the appropriate fees have been received by our Admissions Office.
Thank you for your interest.
Please contact Bright Horizons IBSZ if you have any questions.
Children who have suffered from a contagious illness may not return to the IBSZ without a medical certificate of a complete recovery.